Saturday, November 23, 2013

BETAS                           
                                                           Hello Jammers Once Again! Today I'm Going To Share About Betas.
Betas are old item's released when a game first comes out! For example here I will share a Open Sign:
When you click it, it says closed! (Sorry this is blurry)                             
 

  • Member, Hard to get, Beta           Now I will share about..... Unknown Betas! (Unknown Betas are like betas that not many people know about and are hard to get) Blue Shag Carpet: Not many Jammers know about this Carpet! Here are Yellow Sweets!: (No picture sorry couldn't find) But they are wallpaper that has lollipops icecream and cupcakes really. Next is a sewing machine!: (Looks something like this):
    Okay now is easter basket: (No pic) Okay enough of Unknown Betas! Now REAL betas! Cami's Frog Is one!:
    These are early betas! Next is a beta blue and orange mat!:
    This is the blue one Here's the orange!:
    (The bottom middle item) Now, I think were done here I know there's many more betas but I cant share them all so. Jam on!!!!! -holly24636- Post YOUR favorite beta down in the comments! <3 You Jammers!

1 comment:

  1. Mine's Cami's Frog XD I want one so bad lol I have 0 betas XD

    ReplyDelete